[Moo] The Bull newsletter!

Lee Anderson brightskymom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 03:50:45 PDT 2014

Greetings!

I will be helping Aine, the Barony’s new Chronicler, put together the
monthly newsletter.  We’re looking for input as to what you all would like
to see and read on a monthly basis!

Aine is especially interested in book reviews, and I would love to have
get-to-know-you interviews (either conducted in person or via email) about
your persona and/or how you’ve been involved in the SCA over the years!

What features would you like to see?

We’re still trying to understand the *exact* photo submission requirements
– but if you have pictures from events or activities or projects that you’d
like to share, we can figure out the release forms required!

Thanks,

Lee