[Moo] Royal Archer Chamionship

TRAVIS GOODMAN fnfall1a1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 23 18:54:30 PDT 2014

Today at 9:33 PM
On Wednesday, April 23, 2014 8:20 PM, M <moliver16 at hotmail.com> wrote:

How well would you shoot if an entire town depended on it?

The plague has come to Sudentorre and we look to our archers to save us!  The healthy among us flee even as their friends and neighbors lay suffering in the streets.  Even our doctor has abandoned his patients and left for the country-side.  The monks pray, the flagellants flagellate, but still death marches on.  Something must be done.  Enter our town if you dare. You may yet live to return as the next Royal Archery Champion.

Test your skills this Saturday at the Royal Archery Championship.

  Our site will open to the public at 9 AM with the range expected to open at 10 AM. Lunch will be served at noon. Archers will have until 3pm to complete the shoot. Our final shoot will be as soon as scores have been calculated.

  We hope to see you there.