[Moo] Thank you!

moliver16@hotmail.com moliver16 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 17:16:43 PDT 2014

Their Excellencies Mors and Esperanza and I wish to thank everyone who attended Kingdom Archery Championships today for making it a wonderful day!

Special thanks go out to the Friday afternoon set up crew including Colum, Allen, John the Brewer, Wulff, Aine, and Caradawc.

Thanks also to our amazing troll staff. Lady Miriel and house de Nedham run an awesomely efficient operation!

Special thanks to Lady Collete de Paris for the yummy and portable lunch.  Thank you Mistress Blitha for your time, patience, and the use of your kitchen and Amberle for your assistance.

Last we wish to thank everyone who stayed to help break down the site. Many hands really did make light work!  Thank you all so very much!

And CONGRATULATIONS to the new Archery Champion of Atlantia Karl von Konigsberg!