[Moo] Making Inkle looms

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 08:35:58 PST 2014

Greetings all,

A few weeks ago, Sudentorre made Inkle looms in preparations to learning to weave with cards and with string heddles (and other narrow woven strips). It was a snowy evening, but we had a productive evening! Some had requested the directions to make their own inkle loom... They really are not hard to make, only needing some sort of saw, hole drill, wood glue, dowels (or broken arrow shafts... see the A&S competition for Defending the Gate this coming March 29), clamps, and sandpaper.

Attached are the directions! Also is the basic directions for card weaving we are doing tonight... sorry it has taken me a while to get the directions digital to send to all. Enjoy, and happy making!

Blitha