[Moo] Project Supplies

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 09:14:39 PST 2014

Hi! We miss seeing you, but I know life keeps you busy and busier. I am sort of at a lull right now before march leaps with an overabundance of activity. Jan and feb are my catchup months...

Anyway, I was wondering if you had any copper or silver thin sheet, and if you did, could it still be for sale? I could also be very interested in pewter melter and crusable. Someday I want to try pewter casting more than the 2 times I have done it... but don't you still need the pewter casting stuff for Canterbury Pewter sideline?

Also, I still have your 2 precious metal clay books. And I am trying to remember if I loaned my 3 ivory books to you or to someone else... do you have the big book of ivory carvings from all over the world and the 2 smaller paperback books from the walters art gallery?

Hope to see you sometime...
Take care!
Blitha

Sent from Samsung tablet