[Moo] Newsletter news

Amie Sparrow troenwolf at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 21 13:03:38 PST 2014

Hi y'all! To get on the new schedule for the newsletter, we have another
 issue coming out rather quickly. Going forward, the newsletter is supposed to be published to the
populace on the 1st of the month. Copies go to the Kingdom Chronicler
and TRMs by the 5th of the month. What this means is that the February
newsletter will have no meeting minutes. Neither will the March
newsletter since we are not having a meeting in February. So, I need
input from all you folks out there! Send me stuff! Please!

Amie Sparrow