[Moo] The BoD Wants to Change the Game Again

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:26:02 PST 2014

There probably are, but we'd have to find someone who was (a) active in the
80s, and (b) actually paid to have a subscription to the BoD Minutes via
snailmail.

--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com