[Moo] The BoD Wants to Change the Game Again

Leif Johnston Leif at resourcecompany.com
Fri Jan 24 12:27:48 PST 2014

While I think it would be a bad idea not to have an organized first aid
process, I can see the board's point. This is likely a significant liability
risk. The solution would be to  stand behind the liability waivers. But Dex
I know we have talked about the use of a chirurgin's bag and the like as
points of risk.

I wish I had a clean out to articulate. The issue to me is twofold. First,
how can we protect the organization from liability and still be helpful?
Second, clearly if this is left to inviduals to work on their personal
responsibility, that is going to kill those folks sense of enjoyment in the
event.

Perhaps if there were some sort of consensus recommendations that could be
forwarded through us I would think that is great.

Thanks

Wiglaf