[Moo] Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Mar 12 15:29:48 PDT 2014

The local Sunday warriors have been crushed (both literally and
figuratively) and vanquished till next fall, thereby freeing up my Sundays.
Because of this and the news from Doug Hill that the weather gods might
smile on us, it is time to open Grimmsfield again. This Sunday from 4:00
p.m. till dusk (or later, but don't tell Lady Grimm). Because of this
Glorious event, I will be spending every waking moment carefully hand
grooming each blade of grass to be perfect. Alas this will not leave me with
enough time to resupply the larder. Therefore I have decided that all the
archers coming must pay a sacrifice!! I was thinking of a shrubbery, but I
really do not want to dig any holes anytime soon. With this in mind, the
sacrifice to shoot at the first Sunday practice of 2014 is Snacks (chips &
dip, cookies, Hot chocolate, Cider, a side of beef, etc.) for all to share.
Looking forward to seeing all of you there. For info and directions go to
www.grimmsfield.com

Your Servant,

Grimm

 TL: DR Archery Sunday at Grimmsfield 4 till dusk. Bring snacks!