[Moo] Retainers for DTG

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 07:58:09 PDT 2014

Greetings Stierbach!  As you know Defending The Gate is fast approaching,
this coming weekend to be exact, and your help is still needed!  If you are
planning on attending and have some time you wish to share, I have
something just for you!  A job that is both fun and supportive.  Sometimes
even educational, not to mention, an Honor!!  TRM's and TRH's will be in
attendance and need Retainers for the day.  You do not have to do it all
day (unless you wish!!).  If you can serve sharing 2-4 hours of your day
that would be greatly appreciated.  Not just by me, but by the populace of
the Canton, Barony, and The Great and Faire Kingdom of Atlantia!

Please feel free to PM me or email me directly (mlsheppard2760 AT gmail DOT
com) with your mundane & SCA name, and desired time(s).  I will get in
touch with you.  The more gentiles we have, the less time each will need to
share.

Let us show how welcome TRM's & TRH's are and that the Honor is ours!

Thank you and YIS,
Dietrich Saphir Zum Drache (Saphir)
Royal Liaison, Defending the Gate