[Moo] off topic need of help

Logan Logan at ebonwoulfe.com
Sat Mar 22 23:30:39 PDT 2014

so the plumber came out today and charged us $600 to run a camera through
our sewer pipe from the house to the main in the street.  he says that about
43' out from the house there is some kind of blockage (probably some roots
tangled with bathroom wipes).  he then says he cant fix it but he "knows a
guy that will do it for X".  needless to say "X" seems shady given how we
have paid him a bunch already and nothing has been done.

so here is the question.....

does anyone know someone who can dig up 15' to 20' feet of this 4" pipe and
replace it so that we do not have this backup problem?  i could do it if i
could get the time off work but that wont happen fast enough.  when the
plumber snaked the line it went from an occasional backup to a constant pain
in the behind.

if you know someone please email me or, better yet, text me at 803-351-4020
so we can get this fixed asap.

regards
logan

"I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was
hell."
Harry S Truman
"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his
vengeance need not be feared"
Niccolo Machiavelli
For your SCA combat needs please visit:
www.ebonwoulfe.com/armory.htm

 <http://www.ebonwoulfe.com/> www.ebonwoulfe.com

For worldwide listings of fighter practices please visit:
www.fighterpractice.com