[Moo] A&S Thanks for Defending the Gate

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 31 07:19:02 PDT 2014

I'd like to echo all of the thank yous for an awesome event.  OK, it was a little wet....

The A&S Display was fantastic!  It got a lot of interest for the various creative ways to re-use a broken weapon.  His Majesty came in and spent a lot of time looking over each item and was quite impressed with it!  I made sure to pass on his comments to people.

The A&S tent turned into impromptu lessons on various things -- mostly spinning and weaving -- and despite the pond that grew over the day ;), a good time was had by all.

Thank you again for participating and your interest in seeing our marvelous display.

Lady Marsali Johnston
Minister of Arts & Sciences
Canton of Sudentorre
Barony of Stierbach