[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday - Save the Date - Sept 20th

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Thu May 15 09:57:57 PDT 2014

Please join The Barony for the Celebration of our Birthday, Sept 20th!!!!

Baronial Birthday will be held at the Southern Heritage Farm in Midland, Virginia. (Same site as Royal Archer)

We will be having A&S activities, Armored fighting, Rapier fighting, Archery, Thrown Weapons and Equestrian activities. (subject to marshal availability)

While there will not be a feast, we will be having a potluck lunch, so start thinking of something to bring that all can enjoy. Hot dogs and hamburgers will be supplied by the Barony. We are asking that people preregister so we will know how much food to purchase. The event will be added to ACCEPs to help with registration.

Look for upcoming information!!! But SAVE the date!!!

If you would like to help with this event please contact Baron Valgard av Mors, baron at stierbach.org or Baroness Esperanza, baroness at stierbach.org.

Baroness Esperanza