[Moo] Archery Practice today...

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 09:06:09 PDT 2014

Brother's and Sister's of Stierbach, sadly I must say there will be
*NO*Western Stierbach Archery practice at Saphir's today.  Incoming
weather
(coupled with an evening commitment!) is the reason I've come to this
decision.  *HOWEVER*...stay tuned and keep informed, as it will return ASAP
(and the field dries a bit!!).

*[FYI: Western Stierbach Archery Practice is for*
*all wishing to shoot Royal Rounds, target practice, and perhaps some
sharing of equipment building and target ideas!** All bows are welcome,
including cross-bows! However, please leave the fur-kids and unruly minions
for another time...after all we do use live ammo!!.*
*RSVP by email archery-marshal at stierbach.com
<archery-marshal at stierbach.com> or call/text 703-864-2760 should you have
any questions, or need additional directions!*
*NORMALLY on Thursday's @ 3pm till dusk.*
*75 Aileen Rd., Flint Hill, 22627*
***MiT, Warrant class, and rules review (Handbook updated Nov. 4, 2013 to
v1.6) are also available. Target Archery Handbook:
(archery.atlantia.sca.org <http://archery.atlantia.sca.org>) PLEASE make
prior arrangements. Plus: limited loaner gear available]*

YIS,
Dietrich Saphir Zum Drache