[Moo] Ruby Joust potluck Saturday

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 14:23:41 PDT 2014

Greetings all of Stierbach who will be at Ruby Joust this coming Memorial Day weekend,

I hope all have looked at the schedule and planned a fun day or weekend. Youth, bring squirt guns for the Saturday water battle. There are several A&S classes if you are not fighting or watching the fighting. I have not heard what is needed, but Stierbach will be having Hospitality set up under the Baronial pavilion on the field, so plan to bring something if you can.

All are invited to the Stierbach Ruby Potluck dinner on saturday at about 6:30 pm at the Equestrian camp. Plates, cups, & silverware and probably lemonade will be provided... you bring a dish to share and your chair and any special drinks you desire. Come join in the fun evening!

Drive safely, and see you there!
Blitha of Wolfhou

Sent from Samsung tablet