[Moo] No wolfhou gathering next sunday

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 14:38:50 PDT 2014

Due to we being at Ruby Joust this upcoming sunday, we will not be having the regular gathering this Sunday,  May 25.

Looking ahead through the summer, We will also not be having  a sunday gathering June 8 (ringer graduates from nuke school in Charleston), probably not June 29 (event in PA), nor on July 6 (king's assesment in Floyd Va), nor july 27 or August 3(pennsic)....

There will be archery, thrown weapons, atlayl practice, eating and other such regular activities on june 1, 15, 22, july 13 and 20, and August 10...

Mark your calendars!
YIS
Blitha

Sent from Samsung tablet