[Moo] Help needed at Holiday Faire

rhonwen at kandsbennett.net rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Thu Nov 6 15:50:34 PST 2014

Greetings,

By now many of you know that we will have both Their Royal Majesties and
Their Royal Highnesses at Holiday Faire.  I am the royal liaison for the
day and need help not only setting up, but providing assistance as needed
to the Royal Family as well as our Baronage, and setting up hospitality for
the day in the Royal area.

If you are interested in making a dish for the hospitality table or helping
in general please contact me (rhonwen at kandsbennett.net) and let me know.  I
need to know before Monday November 17th.  If you have any questions please
feel free to contact me via email and I will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,

Baroness Rhonwen verch Tuder, OP, OL