[Moo] Unevent Schedule

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:51:25 PST 2014

Please share:

> [...]
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> TIME            Room 4
>

> 9:30            BARONAGE MEETING
>
> 10:30            MINISTER OF THE LISTS MEETING
>
> 11:30            MoL office hours
>
> 12:30             LUNCH BREAK
>
> 2:00            CHRONICLER MEETING
>
> 3:00            Chronicler office Hours
>
> 4:00            OPEN
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> TIME            Room 5
>

> 9:30            EQUESTRIAN MARSHAL MEETING
>
> 10:30            Ladies of the Rose
>
> 11:30            Baronage/ Regional Seneschal's meeting
>
> 12:30             LUNCH BREAK
>
> 2:00            CHIRURGEON MEETING
>
> 3:00            Chirurgeon Office Hours
>
> 4:00            Scribe Meeting
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> TIME            Room 6
>

> 9:30            Kraken
>
> 10:30           CHATELAIN MEETING
>
> 11:30           CHATELAIN office hours
>
> 12:30            LUNCH BREAK
>
> 2:00            Sea Stag
>
> 3:00            Golden Lance
>
> 4:00            OPEN
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> TIME            Room 7
>

> 9:30            EXCHEQUER MEETING
>
> 10:30           Exchequer office hours (1)
>
> 11:30           Exchequer office hours (2)
>
> 12:30            LUNCH BREAK
>
> 2:00            WEBMINISTER MEETING
>
> 3:00            Webminister office hours
>
> 4:00            PERFORMING ARTS MEETING
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> TIME            Room 8
>

> 9:30            Royal Room
>
> 10:30           Royal Room
>
> 11:30           Royal Room
>
> 12:30
>
> 2:00            Royal Room
>
> 3:00            Royal Room
>
> 4:00            Royal Room
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> TIME            Room 9
>

> 9:30            HEAVY MARSHAL MEETING
>
> 10:30           RAPIER MARSHAL MEETING
>
> 11:30           Marshal office Hours (1)
>
> 12:30            LUNCH BREAK
>
> 2:00            Pearls
>
> 3:00            Golden Dolphins
>
> 4:00
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> TIME            Room 10
>

> 9:30            HERALD MEETING
>
> 10:30           Herald office hours (1)
>
> 11:30           Herald office hours (2)
>
> 12:30            LUNCH BREAK
>
> 2:00            Pelican
>
> 3:00            Laurel
>
> 4:00            Chivalry
>
> 5:00            Site Clean Up
>
> 6:00            Site Closes
>

> Glade United Church of Christ, 21 Fulton Ave., Walkersville, MD.  Site
opens 8am, closes 6pm.

> Site Restrictions:  No alcohol, no weapons, no smoking in the building or
on the grounds. Service animals only.

> Autocrat's Information:   Lady Berengaria of Leighton Buzzard (Gayle
Bach-Watson), 1001 Carroll Parkway, #113, Frederick, MD 21701,  Phone:
(301) 367-9306, E-mail:  bachwats[AT]comcast.net

> Directions:
>
> From East and West: Take I-70 to 15 north in Frederick. Take 15 north to
Route 26 east. Route 26 east to Route 194 north. Just after light at the
High School turn left onto Frederick Ave. Pass the Fire and Rescue
stations. Turn left onto Fulton Avenue, and the church will be on the left.
There is parking behind the church as well as on the street.