[Moo] No Friday archery, archery Sunday at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Tue Nov 25 20:40:40 PST 2014

It is with a heavy heart that I must bear ill news to the Barony of Stierbach and the archery community in general. Bull Run Shooting Center will close early this Friday and therefore there will be no archery practice. In order to help soften the blow, I have decided to open Grimmsfield to all archers for a practice on Sunday November 30th from 1 to 4. To make it even more of a treat for those of you willing to brave the old, Traya, one of the best archers in the East will be joining us for this shoot. For directions and more info please see www.grimmsfield.com
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Your servant,
Grimm
A missive from Grimmsfield