[Moo] October Baronial A&S

Faoiltiarna Wolfcaller cherocelt at live.com
Tue Oct 7 20:38:41 PDT 2014

Join us October 18th, 2014 at 11 am EST in Warrenton, Virginia for the last official Baronial Arts and Sciences gathering of the year! (We're taking November and December off for the holidays, will start again in January!)
This one will be a bit more informal and will be a combination of a pity party for those of us unable to make War of the Wings. We will be having a massive sewing circle to help get people patterned, fabric cut out, and if there's time possibly some bits of sewing.  Master Richard and Lady Aine will be both be in attendence with their loads of knowledge.
What to bring: fabric, pins, thread, needles, sewing machines if you can. Also if people have extra newspaper or butcher block paper they would like to share, that would be more than welcome as would additional patterns.
Our gracious hostess will be Lady Aine ingen Comyn. There is plenty of room, though an allergy alert, there are cats so please take any needed medications. Also, there will be a potluck after so as usual, when bringing for potluck, please remember to mark ingredients for those who may have allergies. Feel free to bring other A&S things you are working on as well)
For those not inclined into the fiber arts, Lord Sigurd will be working downstairs in the workshops.
The address: 5611 Jamisons Farm Dr.
Warrenton, VA 20187
Directions:  Take your best route to Rt 29.  If coming from the north turn left onto Baldwin st. and if coming from the south turn right onto Baldwin st.  Take the 1st right onto Mill Valley Dr.  Take the 4th right onto Jamisons Farm Dr.  It will be the 4th house on the left, you will see a red suburban in the driveway.
Parking: Try to park in the driveway, and when that is full park along the side of the road and please try not to block other driveways.