[Moo] FYI: Stierbach camp at War of the Wings

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sat Oct 11 07:14:33 PDT 2014

For those who will be camping at War of the Wings, I was called earlier
this week by the Land Steward, Lord Bumba, who told me that the current
land allotment may not be enough to fit the entire barony.  From 17
original expected attendees, we had 10 or 12 added after the deadline, and
I'm still not sure if everyone has given Lord Allen their information.  As
such, they may need to split up the Stierbach encampment into two nearby
camps, though he will see what he can do to get everyone on a single
block.  He's been in contact with Lord Allen, who should have the latest
information.

If you  thought you were going, but have changed your mind, I recommend you
contact Lord Allen as soon as possible, so that we can possibly bring the
numbers down, some.  It may also be possible to squeeze into less space
than was expected, if there are many people sharing tent space.

Regardless, I wanted to just make sure that nobody was surprised.  The
event staff is doing what they can to accommodate all of us, and I trust
that Lord Allen will have it well in hand.  Lord Bumba mentioned that they
are looking at how they can better serve their guests in the future,
perhaps with a more Pennsic-like camping arrangement.

In Service,

Ii Katsumori,
Seneschal, Barony of Stierbach