[Moo] OT post, need help

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Fri Oct 17 13:20:46 PDT 2014

Hate to be posting this here as it's mostly off-topic. Please let your other friends know off-channel, if they can help.

Will work for getting bills paid. Seeking quick and semi-quick cash in exchange for various types of labor. Currently located in Northern Virginia but travel is negotiable. (The more lucrative the gig, the more flexible I can be about the travel thing. Also, Northeast Corridor is easier on the travel than most other places.)

Please email me for further details and discussions.

Evan