[Moo] OT post, still need help

Evan da Collaureo evan at scadian.net
Mon Oct 20 06:37:47 PDT 2014

Hate to be posting this here as it's mostly off-topic. And I apologize for posting it twice, but I'm hoping the repost will be more visible to folks, now that the weekend is over.

Alys and I are facing fairly acute financial problems. I've been doing mostly short term stuff -- handyman and home/yard renovation -- to stay afloat but all such recent/current jobs are now completed, and my only ongoing thing is on hiatus because of shortfalls on their end. Therefore I'm casting as wide a net as I can, I guess it's kind of trying to crowdfund the short-term solution...

Will work for getting bills paid. Seeking quick and semi-quick cash in exchange for various types of labor. Currently located in Northern Virginia but travel is negotiable. (The more lucrative the gig, the more flexible I can be about the travel thing. Also, Northeast Corridor is easier on the travel than most other places.)

For further details and discussions, please email me, or call my Google Voice number at 703-651-6385.

Please let your other friends know off-channel, if they can help.

Thanks for any assistance you all can provide.
-Evan