[Moo] MHS Annual Demo

rhonwen at kandsbennett.net rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Mon Oct 20 09:49:54 PDT 2014

If you are interested in helping with the annual Massaponax High School
demo on December 13th please let me know.  Master Flaithri, Master Dante,
and myself have volunteered to coordinate.  Needless to say WE NEED YOUR
HELP!

For those that don’t know, Kyle Toth runs an event every year called
Legends for his students based on the Arthurian Legends.  This is the 14th
Legends event where the students (through their class work, homework, and
other grades) earn pieces for a very large board game.  They then compete
against each other until only one is left.

It is always great fun.  They feed you and most are genuinely interested,
if a bit taken back at first, in what we do.

If you think you can help please let me know!!  We need volunteers and/or
the following items:

·         Fighters and marshals

·         Archers and marshals

·         Heralds

·         Musicians / singers

·         Artisans showing their craft and/or willing to sit and make things

·         “Flare” (bring your banners and spiff to decorate the walls and
halls

·         People to talk to and answer participants questions

·         And more…

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Rhonwen