[Moo] Baronial A&S this weekend!

Failenn Chu ingen ui Fhaelain cherocelt at live.com
Mon Apr 20 07:16:02 PDT 2015

Just a reminder! This Saturday!! April 25th , 2015 will be the next Baronial A&S day! NALBINDING with Magistra Sigrid Briansdotter! will happen at 11 am EST in Warrenton, Virginia.
I have NO slots left! (But you can still come hang out and bring other projects... )
NOTE: This class will have limited slots and a fee per request from the teacher. However, the rest of the house is still open for people who want to come hang out and work on other projects. The class also will be running a lot longer than usual and will start at 11 and run until about 5 pm. She'd like to be able to get us through the start (3 times so we remember), two pivots to get the spiral started, increases, decreases, possibly leaving slits, and finishing.

For this class: $10 supplies fee for the teacher who will be providing the supplies she wants us to work with. She will also have some books available for purchase Nalbinding Made Easy is $15.00 and has the stitch she'll be teaching. Asle Mitten Stitch is $10 and for a later period stitch.

Feel free to bring any A&S projects you're working on as there will be the usual Pot Luck and hanging out just socializing after the class!
Our gracious hostess will be Lady Aine ingen Comyn. There is plenty of room, though an allergy alert, there are cats so please take any needed medications. Also, there will be a potluck after so as usual, when bringing for potluck, please remember to mark ingredients for those who may have allergies. Feel free to bring other A&S things you are working on as well)
(I also accept offers from those willing to teach/speak, and requests for specific arts and sciences, so if you want to learn something specific, don’t hesitate to ask!).
Address:  5611 Jamisons Farm Dr.
                 Warrenton, Va. 20187

Directions:  Take your best route to Rt 29.  If coming from the north turn left onto Baldwin st. and if coming from the south turn right onto Baldwin st.  Take the 1st right onto Mill Valley Dr.  Take the 4th right onto Jamisons Farm Dr.  We are the 4th house on the left, you will see a red suburban in the driveway.
My cell - (571) 428-9800 in case you get lost!

Upcoming -
May 9th - Mistress Blitha teaching patterning
June 27th - Looking for a teacher for bookbinding
July and August - We will be at Pennsic this year.
September 12th - Talking to a teacher.
October - To be determined as I'm getting married that month.
November  and December - Off for the holidays.

Also looking for teachers who have short classes - half hour to an hour - for the 4th Tuesday of the month in Manassas at the Monthly Baronial Fight Practice/A&S. Please contact me off list with either volunteer offers or requests for classes. Thank you!

Yours in Service,
Lady Faílenn Chu ingen uí Fháeláin

Minister of Arts and Sciences for Stierbach
Scrivener Royal for Atlantia