[Moo] Reminder

Benjamin Zupan bjz114 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:24:21 PDT 2015

So, as alternative to those who couldn't make it to the Baronial A&S day on April 25th, the Rust Library is having a Renn Day for the kids. It runs from 10:00 to 4:00 pm

I'm still looking for volunteers for this. Right now, my plan is to haul my fighting gear to show to the kids, talk about heraldry (I have some books I can take), chivalry, and some of the work Failenn Chu Inghean Fhaelain has done (yes, I'm borrowing the binder with her scroll work in it).
Please, if you have free time this weekend and want to show off to the kids our wonderful Society, please let me now.

The Library's addess is:
Rust Library
380 Old Waterford Road
Leesburg, VA 20176