[Moo] Attention Rapier Fighters - Saturday 4/25

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Apr 20 10:26:07 PDT 2015

Taken From Lord Sanada Terasu's posts to Barony of Stierbach Facebook page.

Attention Rapier fighters. The practice in Loriella Park this Saturday will be a special one. We will be having a number of visitors attending. We will have our standard practice as well as move into melee practice later on. Now is a great time to work on some skills as the event season is about to really take off. We start practice at our usual time of 10 am.