[Moo] [Sudentorre Watchtower] Reminder: Baronial Business Meeting at 7pm

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Tue Dec 8 10:12:50 PST 2015

I must apologize to the Barony's populace and Officers. I accidentally left the speak for the dial in phone number at my house in Fredericksburg. I'm not able to leave work to run home to have it for the meeting tonight and unfortunately Baron Mors is unable to make it to the meeting tonight.

We can try and do the phone speaker but that normally doesn't work out very well.

Again, I apologize for us not having the speaker for tonight's call.

Baroness Esperanza