[Moo] Demo - Your Barony needs you!!!!

Suzanne Olson lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Jan 14 09:58:03 PST 2015

Update - I have had many people step up in support of the Boy Scout demo, which is great and a testament to our Barony and outside of our Barony.

Most graciously, We have a few armored marshals attending and a few rapier marshals attending. More armored fighters and rapier fighters are always welcome!!!  We currently have at least 5 rapier fighters and 5 to 8 armored fighters, 3 armored fighters are only a maybe.

We have His Excellency William Thomas attending and he has offered to speak to the scouts, regarding the armored fighting so yours truly doesn't have to :)

Lord Terasu has those willing to speak about the rapier fighting to the scouts.

Baron Mors will be helping Baron Colum with the archery demo.

We will be bringing water for the fighters and archers. We will also see about setting up a pavilion.

If you bring your gear and a chair you should be good!!!

Thank you again for coming together on such short notice!!!

Baroness Esperanza