[Moo] Sunday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed Jan 14 08:58:29 PST 2015

My fellow archers: On January 18, 1486, Henry VII married Elizabeth of York.
To celebrate their nuptials I have decided to hold an archery shoot. Will
the temperature be in the 50s? It should. Will it rain? It might. Will it be
muddy? YES! Will this keep most of you away? Probably. To quote another king
Henry though: "The fewer men, the greater share of honour.  God's will! I
pray thee, wish not one man more."  . We will shoot from 1 to 4 and I will
provide the cider and snacks are always welcome. I hope to see you all
there. For more information and directions see: www.grimmsfield.com

TL:DR: Archery at Grimmsfield Sunday from 1 to 4