[Moo] Boy Scout Demo Update

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Fri Jan 16 10:36:59 PST 2015

Tomorrow temperature will not be above 40!!! Dress for the weather!!!! I know I'll be bundled!!!!

Camp Synder address is 6100 Antioch Rd, Haymarket, Va. Once again we are meeting at the Archery Range for set up at 12:30. You can get to the Archery Range through the main parking lot. Go to the end of the parking lot and there is an opening to a road. The Road is Camp Synder Blvd, I don't know if it is marked. Follow that road around. Past the crossroads to the archery range. I'll be on the look out for people.

Thank you again to those that are attending!!!!

Baroness Esperanza