[Moo] Saturday the 17th! A&S plus Archery, Rapier and Heavy Demo!

Lee Anderson brightskymom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 19:15:26 PST 2015

Thanks for the A&S reminder -- we will be there! For the potluck I will bring fruit salad, veggies & dip, and some fairly healthy chocolate chip cookies. :)

And speaking of reminders, if you haven't read the January edition of The Bull, please check it out:
http://www.stierbach.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53&Itemid=62

Lee

Sent from my iPhone