[Moo] donations to the hospitality table

rhonwen at kandsbennett.net rhonwen at kandsbennett.net
Tue Jun 9 04:45:11 PDT 2015

Greetings!

Herrin Genefe Wolfelin and I are organizing the hospitality table for the
royal pavilion at birthday.  If you would like to donate an item to the
table please let one of us know.  We would appreciate any donations, period
preferred but modern accepted.

Unfortunately I will be giving a lecture tonight so I will be unable to
attend the meeting to answer any questions but she and I are happy to
answer any questions via email.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen verch Tuder, OP, OL

Stierbach B-day Royal Liaison

Shannon Combs-Bennett

Genealogy Author and Lecturer

T2 Family History

Email: tntfamhist at kandsbennett.net

Office: 540-735-0858

About Me <http://about.me/tntfamhist>

http://t2familyhistory.com

Creative Director The In-Depth Genealogist *theindepthgenealogist.com/
<http://theindepthgenealogist.com/>*

Education Chair, NextGen Genealogy Network tnggn.org/