[Moo] New Chatelain needed for the barony

Jenine Webb jeninewebb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 12:57:05 PDT 2015

Hello good gentles,
 I am the current Chatelain for the barony. I have held the position for 4
years and it is now time for me to pass the torch. My warrant will expire
in December of this year and we will need a new chatelain in place by then.
If you would like to know more about the job, feel free to contact me. It
is quite simple and very rewarding. There is nothing quite like the pride
you feel watching someone you helped bring "in to the fold" blossom and
succeed in their chosen discipline. If you are interested in the position,
please contact myself or the Seneschal.
YIS
Gunnora