[Moo] Baronial Birthday Feast Menu

Kristi Kelly kristikelly27 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:45:29 PDT 2015

Greetings!

Below is the menu for the Baronial Birthday Feast.

We have sausages handmade by the Stierbach Cook's Guild!

Meat Pies! Hand made cheeses!  Period carrots!

Please contact me with any questions in regards of allergies or aversions.
I also have the pretty menu with documentation and recipes upon request.

In service,
Grace Whyting

*First Course*

*Chicken Pie*

Chicken in crust with bacon and herbs.  Served with a sauce of Rosemary.
*Beif Pye*

Beef in a coffin of Royal paste, raisins, dates, fine spices
*King Manfredo Tart of Fresh Favas*

Tart of fresh favas and cheese. (High Table Only)

*Asparagus*

Aparagus boiled and dressed with vinegar

*Carrots*

Roasted carrots, mixture of period white and modern orange.

*Second Course*
*Cheese Plate*

Fresh and aged cheese
*Bread with butters* *Salat*

Spring salad

*Shrimp in Pottage*

Shrimp stewed with butter, herbs and spices.

*Third Course*
*Bratwurst in Pottage*

Bratwurst in a pottage of onions, apples, wine and fine spices
*Pencas be Berzas *

Cabbage cooked with butter, bacon and onion
*Fresh Peas*

Pea pods with butter and mint and or bacon.

*Fini*
*Strawberry pie*

*Fresh cheese with Orange Blossom Water*