[Moo] Ruby Joust is soon!

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 10:43:48 PDT 2015

Today is the last day for pre-registrations for Ruby Joust (must be post marked by today if by snail mail).
Allen of Wolfhou is the land agent again this year. He needs to know who is coming and is planning on camping with the Barony! This is not information he gets any other way... He needs your tent size (with and without ropes, and which side the door is on if your tent is a rectangle). It will also help his planning if he has an idea if you are coming in friday evening or saturday, or are day-tripping.  His email is: allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com
I will be organizing and purchasing foods for the camp. What are the allergies and food requirements this year? Let me know please! The menu is:Friday night: on your own. Many bring foods, come late, or pick up something in Amelia. (there is a McDonald's, Subway, Food Lion, and a Chinese Restaurant that I know of)Saturday breakfast: eggs, bull's eyes, sausage, yogurts, coffee, tea, juices, hot chocolateSaturday lunch: sandwich makings (bread, cheeses, sliced meats, tomatoes, lettuce), salad makings, chips, fruit, drinks... come into camp, make you food, and pick up after yourself...Saturday supper: taco salad, drinksSunday breakfast: pancakes, syrup, eggs, bacon, yogurts, drink varietySunday lunch: sandwich makings (bread, cheeses, sliced meats, tomatoes, lettuce), salad makings, chips, fruit, drinks... come into camp, make you food, and pick up after yourself...Sunday supper: mac and cheese, roast beef, salads, drinksMonday breakfast: bagels, cream cheese, leftovers, drinks...
There will be coolers of water and of sekanjabin in camp to drink, as well as the assortment of teas, instant coffee, hot chocolate, fruit juices, and V8 to drink.
I will need folks to take charge of a meal (prep, serving and cleanup) so we share those responsibilities, and also folks to take out the trash and to keep the water jugs filled. Let me know what you can do when!
I have not added up the expected food costs or calculated the expected cost per person for food. When we know who is coming, I will send it out to you individually...
Thanks all!Blitha of Wolfhou