[Moo] upcoming Sudentorre events, and no archery dates

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Mon May 11 11:14:43 PDT 2015

Greetings all,
I send out a reminder about dance practice at the CCC this coming tuesday,May 12 (also dance on the 26th). Helena has been researching dances, and it is always fun to try out what she is learning from newer translations of the original directions, notations, and letters about the latest dances prior to 1603.
This coming saturday, at the CCC, will be a sewing day from 9am to 5pm. Lunch is a potluck/order in chinese foods combined affair. There is plenty of space at the CCC to set up sewing tables and multiple sewing machines, as well as the comfy couches to sit and handsew. There will be folks to help you fit and trim hem lengths.
Tuesday May 19 is the Demo at Wakefield School, in the Plains from 2:30pm set up til 5pm ish. That evening at the England Run Library is Sudentorre's regular business meeting from 7-9pm.
Ruby Joust is from friday evening, May 22 through monday morning May 25. I hope you have your pre-registration in! Allen will need to know tent sizes. I will need to know if you are interested in the camp meal plan.
There will be no Archery Practice, ect at House Wolfhou on Sunday, May 24 (due to Ruby Joust), or on July 26 and Aug 2 (due to Pennsic).  [there is a possibility we will also be gone July 5...currently we plan on going the 6th to Bubba and Elwynne's. There is another Bubblette due, and Bubba will be pinning on Captain bars... July 5th should be a great evening for fireworks at House Wolfhou, but we will update all if there are changes!]
Steirbach Baronial Birthday is June 20. It should be a great day! Don't forget as you are cleaning out closets that there will be a silent auction to benefit the Royal Travel fund and Baronial Camp fund. I have a box filling at House Wolfhou.
Pennsic is from Saturday July 25 (landgrab weekend) through July 8 (Steirbach camp packout). John the Brewer and Freug the Herbalist (Michelle has picked a name!) are the land agents. They need your tent sizes as soon as possible. They have a very busy end of June and early July coming up, and are trying to get all arranged for Pennsic as early as possible! Also, if you have any space to help haul thing to and from Pennsic would also be appreciated! let them know at:   sca at roppel.com     I am organizing the breakfast and dinner meal plans, so let me know if you are interested, and if you have any food allergies or food requirements.