[Moo] [abhainniarthair] Baronial Business Meeting reminder!!!!

Maven sk8maven at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 16:28:49 PST 2015

Are we ever going to have a /Canton/ meeting again?

Rather than trying to make people come to Front Royal on Sunday
evenings, which they seem extremely disinclined to do (based on [lack
of] results so far this year), maybe it should just be folded in with
the equestrian practices, since most of the Canton members (as far as I
know, and I don't know that many of them any more) seem to be interested
in equestrian matters.

(Worked passably well that way when we were holding equestrian
practices/Canton meetings at Reinmar & Alienor's, but, well, burnout
happens.)

If anything's been happening on Facebook, I don't know about it. I
refuse to do Facebook because of privacy/security issues. And as far as
I can tell, the canton Yahoo group is dead, dead, dead.

Yes I know I have a location problem, what with living so /very/ far
from any of the known centers of activity - even within the nominal
Canton area. But I don't have any answers.

Have my hands full trying to get ready for Holiday Faire - my brother
(who has hitherto been totally mundane) is planning to come down that
weekend and has expressed an interest in coming to the event with us.
His daughter (my niece) may or may not come down with him - she always
dithers till the last minute and then usually decides against. And my
/mother /has said she doesn't want to be left out (and she's even more
mundane than my brother!). I think we can manage, but the logistics are
going to be a headache and a half.

Feh - this letter is getting too long already. :-P

Maven