[Moo] Donation of Items for Royalty Gift baskets

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Wed Nov 11 11:37:30 PST 2015

Baron Mors and I would love to show off Stierbachers wondrous talents and generosity at Holiday Faire to Their Majesties and Their Highness's. I have some items but if you have items for the gift baskets I would love to include them!!!!  I ask that you contact me in advance so that I can select the right size of basket to put the items in. You can bring me the items at Holiday Faire, if I don't happen to see you before then.

(Please make sure to include a description of your item and name and address so that they will know who to thank for each item.)

Thank you!!!

Baroness Esperanza Susanna Flecha