[Moo] Holiday Faire Lunch

Lady Arnbjorg ladyarnbjorg at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 16:21:12 PST 2015

Holiday Faire is this Saturday November 21. Come on out and shop, compete
in armored combat and rapier, shot some archery, sing, shop, there is so
much to do, don’t worry about lunch. The Barony of Stierbach will be
offering a wonderful plowman’s lunch with hot soup for the small sum of
$5.00. You ask, what do I get for my $5.00? How about hot vegetable soup,
peperoni, cheese, pickle, hummus and flat bread, and cookies that will
sweet at the end of lunch. (There are vegetarian and gluten free options)
All severed quickly to get you back to SHOPPING, ok or those other things.
In addition we will be offering hot and cold drinks, 50 cents apiece or 3
for $1.00. Bring your own mug for the best value. I can’t wait to see
everyone Saturday.  (If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
Lady Arnbjorg at LadyArnbjorgatgmail.com) All proceeds will go to the
Stierbach Camping fund.