[Moo] Defending the Gate - Lost and Found

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:42:27 PST 2015

If you want to bring that walking stick from DtG to Holiday Faire, I'll be
at the Heavy list most of the day.  Again, assuming it's the one with a
leather-wrapped grip and a Green Man / Wizard face carved into the wood,
below the grip.

--
Dex
http://www.3fgburner.net

"Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. " http://www.schlockmercenary.com