[Moo] Meeting minutes 11/10/15

Kate Plumb kate.plumb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:40:32 PST 2015

Business Meeting 11/10/15 7:05-8:25

WORDS FROM THEIR EXCELLENICES:

Mors will be bringing the items requested from the locker for Holiday
Faire.

Esperanza went to crown and two Stierbachians, Sir Dietrich and Lady have
won crown and are not Prince and Princess. Both their majesties are coming
to Holiday Faire.

The Baroness wants to adopt a new list field that is being disposed and she
wanted to give $150 for it even though no money is being asked for it. It
is Sir Tirgis’s list field. It is much nicer than want we have. It was
voted on and agreed to (pending II’s vote) get the new list field and get
rid of our old one.

Mistress Thora asked for a $350 ($250 for site fees and $100 refundable
deposit) for fighter practice site that she fronted. For us to pay her back
it must be made a baronial practice. It was agreed (pending II’s vote) that
Mistress Thora be paid back as long as this practice is made into a
baronial practice.

We have been begged to hold an event for the end of next year (Fall
University or Fall Crown). We will put in a bid for Fall University. Olcan
Silverpaw has agreed to autocrat.

OFFICER REPORTS

Ii is looking for a new a new Seneschal. He is leaving in June and would
like who is ever interested to become Deputy Seneschal first. Anyone
interested talk to Ii or Esperanza.

Grimm: He has a full merchant list and has been paid. He has 4 people
waiting in the wings to merchant.

Richard Wymarc: Nothing new. He suggested that the Cantons use Google
Calenders for their website calenders so he can link their practices to
Stierbach’s page.

Chronicler: We need articles

Faileen: There will be two tables for a poet competition and two tables of
stuff for the A&S display.

Gunnora: There is a new Chatelaine, Karl, and she will stay on as his
deputy for a while.

HOLIDAY FAIRE

Gunnora suggests to have a pavilion for the royals. The Wymarcs have
offered their day shade.   They will work with the royal retainers to see
what they need.

Friday 11/20 at 3:00 we will be setting up for the event.

Esperanza would like items for gift baskets for their majesties.

Silent Auction funds- 50% for Royal travel funds and 50% Stierbach camp
funds.

Grimm proposed raising the cash advance by $50 so we can give money to
Arnbjorg for drink money. It was voted on and passed.

HOLIDAY FAIRE 2016

We will need a new autocrat.

Massaponx Demo is on December 12th. There is a marshal for heavy and
rapier. There is a possible archery marshal.

Twelfth Night is in South Carolina.

Sudentorre will be having Kingdom Arts and Sciences on March 5th.

Abhainn Iarthair Canton: Everything is good.

Sudentorre: They have a new Seneschal, Lady Genefe . Defending the Gate
will be at a new site. It has a big indoor space. It is a good price.