[Moo] September's Newsletter

Kate Plumb kate.plumb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 07:58:09 PDT 2016

Hello All!

   Your friendly neighborhood chronicler here! Since we didn't have a
baronial meeting in August I am lacking in material for September's
newsletter. Since the majority of you have just returned from Pennsic and
are teeming with stories and pictures I thought I would put the call out
for you all to share those with me so that I might be able to publish them
in the newsletter and have a special Pennsic edition! Write a short summary
of your favorite events, battles, classes, parties, stories, anecdotes,
songs, and/or whatever! Include pictures if you can! Any help would be much
appreciated!

                                                                     YIS,
                                                               Aine
O'Fearghail