[Moo] September's Newsletter

greenaura2black at yahoo.com greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 08:12:19 PDT 2016

Aine, there may be baronial awards, there may be champions from fields of fighting, there may be A&S entry announcements,
At War Meabh and Karin won the bardic competition at The Chalk Man camp. Out of 12 performers all of which were good.
There were New attendees to War this year.  I have a few stories, I am certain several others do to.

Cheers
YIS
Karin

Sent from my iPhone