[Moo] Coronation This Weekend

lady_esperanza at cox.net lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon Mar 28 15:31:15 PDT 2016

Less then a week away!!! His Highness Dietrich and Her Highness Thora will ascend the thrones of Atlantia.

Baron Mors and I will have a dayshade on the field Saturday April 2, please join us.

Tentative schedule posted by Lea Ann Alonso

Greetings. Below is the tentative schedule for Spring Coronation. If you have any questions please let me know.
Friday
Site opens at 4:00 pm
Gate opens at 5:00 pm
Saturday
Gate opens at 8:00 am
Setup for Cultural Tempore Atlantia Competition opens at 9:30 am
Last Court of Their Royal Majesties Christoph and Adelhait begins at 10:30 am
Coronation of Their Highnesses Dietrich and Thora begins at 12:00 pm
Heavy Fighting, Rapier Fighting and Archery begins at 1:00 pm
Poeta Atlantia begins at 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Brewing Round Table begins at 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Cut and Thrust Tourney begins at 3:00 pm
Melee Battle begins at 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Cultural Tempore Atlantia competition closes at 5:00 pm
Archery ends at 5:00pm
Evening court begins at 6:00 pm
Feast begins at 7:00 pm
Sunday