[Moo] Fw: Ruby Joust, May 27-May 30

Barbara Miller blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 06:19:13 PDT 2016

----- Forwarded Message -----
 From: Barbara Miller <blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com>
 Sent: Friday, May 6, 2016 9:17 AM
 Subject: Fw: Ruby Joust, May 27-May 30

 From: Allen Miller <allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com>

 Greetings unto the citizens of fair Stierbach
Just a gentle reminder that the deadline for registration for Ruby Joust is quickly approaching (Sunday noon, May 15th).  If you plan to camp with the Barony of Stierbach, we need you to pre register and sign up with the Barony using the Ruby Joust pre registration found at: Barony of Caer Mear - Gem Joust
If you plan to day trip please go ahead and pre register and sign up with the Barony any way that we will have space for a community day shade  and to set up a changing tent for those who plan to fight but not camp.
If you have friends who are not members of the Barony, who wish to camp with us please remember that we allow that as long as they are sponsored by a member of the Barony and vetted by a committee consisting of their Excellencies, the Seneschal and camp coordinator, and if the person is unknown to that committee they will need to be interviewed by the committee.  The interview may be by phone but must be done before any non Stierbacher signs up to camp with us.
Once you sign up please let me know how many people are in your party and the size of your tent so I can plan the camp. Contact: allenofwolfhou at yahoo.com
We are planning a meal plan for Saturday breakfast and lunch, (and join in the potluck feast Caer Mear is planning, where they provide the meat, so pre-reg for that when you pre-reg for the Event), Sunday breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and Monday breakfast. Email Blitha at  blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com   if you wish to join the meal plan, and if you have any food alergies or dietary concerns so those can be figured into the meals.
In serviceAllen of Wolfhouwith a bad case of helium hand.

|   |
Barony of Caer Mear - Gem Joust
   |  |