[Moo] Wakefield School Demo - Marshals needed

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Sun May 8 07:20:19 PDT 2016

Its that time of year again!!!

This years demo for the children is Thursday May 12th. We will meet at 2:30 and the demo will be at 3:00 and last 45 minutes to maybe an hour.

We are really in need of a rapier marshal and also an armored marshal. We currently only have one armored fighter committed but no marshal. We have a few rapier fighters but no marshals.

We always need static displays and active displays.

The students and facility love this demo.  Please let me know if you will be able to attend this year as the school will need to know how many parking places to reserve for us.

While not required Wakefield School invites us to join them for their banquet that
follows our demonstration.

Wakefield School address:
4439 OLD TAVERN ROAD
THE PLAINS, VA 20198