[Moo] Fwd: [Branchseneschals] Fwd: Thrown Weapons Baronial Champions Tourney at Pennsic

Stierbach Baronial Seneschal seneschal.stierbach at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:30:04 PDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Atlantian Branch Seneschals via Branchseneschals" <
branchseneschals at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: May 29, 2016 8:04 PM
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Fwd: Thrown Weapons Baronial Champions Tourney
at Pennsic
To: "Atlantian Branch Seneschals via Branchseneschals" <
Branchseneschals at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* "deallac at juno.com" <deallac at juno.com>
*Date:* May 29, 2016 at 7:48:56 PM
*Cc:*

Greetings all From Dame Dealla Cohen,  Atlantian Deputy Earl Marshal for
Thrown Weapons, representing the Barony of Lochmere, Atlantia

This year at Pennsic there will be a new tournament for the Baronial Thrown
Weapons
Champions of the Known World.  The Barony of Lochmere, in the lovely
Kingdom of
Atlantia is sponsoring this first of its kind event.

We are looking to draw Champions from far and wide.
We are looking for fair gentles to bring their best and brightest talents
out to the Thrown Weapons Range on Wednesday (8/10) of War Week,
at 1pm until 3 pm.

Come!  Show your talents at the Thrown Weapons range!

Dame Dealla Cohen, OP, OYB, OGD, DEM TW