[Moo] Ruby Joust Thank You's

Lady Esperanza lady_esperanza at cox.net
Mon May 30 18:45:03 PDT 2016

Another Glorious Ruby Joust!!!! A truly amazing weekend!

We would like to thank Lord Allen, Allen Miller for being the Stierbach land agent for Ruby Joust. You did a marvelous job as usual!!! We had a wonderful place to come back home to.

We would also like to thank Mistress Blitha Barbara Stickley Miller, for coordinating the Stierbach food plan. We were all very well feed!!! You do so take care of us! and it is much appreciated!

We would like to thank everyone that helped us unload Friday evening and also put the day shade on the field in its location. We would also like to thank everyone that helped put up the new Stierbach Day Shade up Saturday morning so that Stierbachers would have a place to go on the field. More thanks are due to those that helped take that same Day Shade down Sunday, we almost beat the rain. We would also thank those that helped us load the trailer to leave. Unfortunately due to work commitments we were not able to stay until Monday.

We couldn't do it without all of your help!!! Thank you!

Baron Mors and Baroness Esperanza