[Moo] Fwd: Re: [Sudentorre Watchtower] War of the Wings update

Blitha blithaofwolfhou at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 8 11:39:24 PDT 2016

Here is what Allen has recieved from the WOW registration concerning those registered to camp with the Barony of Stierbach.  Please check it over. I think we are missing some folks.
When registering, you need to fill out an online regisration form for each person you are paying for, no matter if it was paid for by a check or paypal. Put the check number or paypal  confirmation number on each registration form, as well as camping with Barony of Stierbach.
Thanks,
Blitha for Allen

Sent from Samsung tablet